- Improve management, decision-making and leadership in times of digital, economic, and social disruption
- Discover how to use data to enhance strategic decision-making in an increasingly complex and evolving digital environment
- Develop tactical innovation tools that will help leverage outside perspectives for insights and new ideas
- Acquire the analytical frameworks to increase ROI and improve your decision-making process based on customer insights
- Learn how to anticipate disruptive market changes and act with strategic agility
- Discover what financial lessons can be drawn from recent crises to better prepare for future economic risks and operational challenges
- Learn best practices in behavioral science and negotiation techniques and develop frameworks for making sound decisions
- Identify, replicate, and nurture high-performance behaviors and work groups throughout the organization
There are multiple formats for learning—online, experiential, and classroom.
Participants will experience not only high-impact learning, but also social activities over the course of the program. They will have the opportunity to expand their professional network, join group dinners and receptions, and connect with each other even after the program ends.
El Gouna Campus
Mohamed Ibrahim Kamel St.
84513 El Gouna, Egypt
Fee is significantly subsidized due to the generosity of Nassef Sawiris. The fee includes tuition, course materials, continental breakfast, lunches, refreshments, and select class dinners. Accommodations, meals outside of the program, and transportation costs are not included but special packages will be shared once admitted to the program.
If you are an Egyptian government executive, information is available here.
November 7-20, 2020
Application Deadline: July 9, 2020
HOW TO APPLY
The Chicago Booth Executive Program is an application-based program and includes a formal admissions process. In order for your application to be considered complete, we require the following to be submitted through our online portal:
- Required application questions
- Letter of Recommendation
All application materials are required in order to be considered for the program. For more information on the application process, please view our application FAQ document.
Learn more about the Executive Program in El Gouna by downloading a program brochure.
Nassef Sawiris donates $6 million to support Chicago Booth Executive Education in El Gouna, Egypt. Read the full post »
WHY SPONSOR OR ATTEND THE PROGRAM?
Experiential learning, or simply known as learning by doing, is woven throughout the program. In the serene setting of El Gouna, executives will have the opportunity to experience the outdoors, collaborate together on teams, and engage in activities that bring concepts to life outside of the classroom.
The program includes keynotes from distinguished practitioners speaking on current business issues. The practitioner-led topics augment the academic classroom learning experience.
GROUP PROJECT AND COLLABORATION
Participants will learn from each other, from practitioners, and from faculty. To reinforce the learning, participants will work on a group project, which will include a presentation at the end of the program. In addition, there will be group work and activities throughout the program aimed to increase collaboration and decision-making in a team environment.
This program is designed for senior-level executives in charge of creating value for their organizations. The program is an excellent fit for executives who are responsible for enhancing their organizations by combating competition and market disruption, leading digital transformation and innovation, working with policy makers and government officials, evaluating new ventures, managing change or, improving the growth of the organization.
- 12 years plus work experience
- English language proficiency
- Senior business executives (responsible for leading and/or managing a large team)
- Individuals identified as high-performers within their organization
- P&L owners, responsible for strategic direction of department and/or business unit, managing line of business or multiple lines of business, country manager, regional head (MENA)
- Employees nominated by superiors
Recommended titles include Head of Strategy, Head of Innovation, EVP, SVP, Managing Director, Senior Director, General Counsel, Executive Director, Division President, Country Manager, etc. Each applicant must be nominated by their employer in order to be considered for the program.
If you are an Egyptian government executive, information is available here»
The curriculum blends traditional and experiential learning to illustrate the challenges and opportunities facing industries in today’s growing markets. While the program includes concepts and business cases from businesses around the world, the curriculum is specifically designed for the region.
PROGRAM CORE SESSIONS
- Strategic Risk Management and Financial Fragility
- Fintech and the Future of Financial Services
- Innovation Leadership
- Executing Breakthrough and Disruptive Innovation
- Strategic Project Management
- Behavioral Economics
- Negotiations and Decision Making
- Marketing Analytics for Growth
- Artificial Intelligence and New Analytical Methods
- Strategic Thinking in a V.U.C.A. World (* Volatile, Uncertain, Complex & Ambiguous)
- High-Performance Leadership