The process has two main components:
- Application—All applications and materials must be completed and submitted prior to deadlines noted below.
- Interview—Admissions interviews are by invitation only.
Application review is on a rolling basis and therefore the application can be submitted prior to the deadline and will be reviewed prior to the deadline. The dates below are the final deadlines for each program. Your application must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. CT/Chicago time on the day of the deadline in order to be considered for an application round. This includes receipt of all online and mailed-in materials. Applications submitted after a deadline will not be considered for that quarter. Decisions are communicated via the online application.
|October 4, 2019
||December 5–7, 2019
||January 6, 2020
|January 6, 2020
||March 12–14, 2020
||March 30, 2020
|March 30, 2020
||June 4-6, 2020
||June 19, 2020
|June 8, 2020
||September 10-12, 2020
||September 21, 2020
* LAUNCH is a three-day program that kicks off your Booth MBA experience, and fulfills one of your degree requirements. It is expected that you LAUNCH during the dates that correspond with the quarter you begin classes.
Your application will consist of the following items:
- A completed application with required personal background information
- Completed responses to our essay questions
- A professional resume
- Two letters of recommendation
- Transcripts from all post-secondary educational institutions you have attended from which you have earned a degree, either official documents or a self-reported transcript
- GMAT or GRE score (GMAT code is H9X-9F-17; GRE code is 8852)
- TOEFL or IELTS scores (international applicants only)
- An application fee of $175
Submitting your Application
It is required that you use our online application system.
The online system includes step-by-step instructions for completing the application online, including the process for submitting transcripts, essays, and letters of recommendation. You may continue to edit and make changes to an application at any time prior to submission. Registration and creation of a user name and password are required to begin the online application.
Admissions interviews are by invitation only, and are held at Gleacher Center, our downtown campus. Selected applicants will be interviewed by one of our trained Admissions Committee members, who include alumni, current students, and the Evening MBA and Weekend MBA team members. All interviews, regardless of who conducts them, receive equal weight in the evaluation process.
You will know within 10 business days of submitting your completed online application if you will be invited to interview. The interview may be conducted in the weeks following the application deadline. Our office will contact you to schedule an interview.